ArtistsforHire

Tuesday, March 14, 2017

Riolis Baby Bunny Rabbit w pink ribbon

Finally, another little finish.  This one was tougher than I expected, and I won't be making it again.  From Riolis cross stitch kit, Baby Rabbit.  It's 10ct white aida, done 3x1 with wool.  Gah.  (and somewhere, I dropped the original needle.)  A challenge I really didn't expect.  But anyway, done, very cut, Easter, a baby, little girls might love it.  It's up just on Ebay for now, will have to see if it lasts long enough to go to Etsy

In other news, my dropship TurquoiseRoads is up and running, getting a little traction. You can find me on FB etc if you look.  I did order 2 of the small diamond paintings, for myself, (to sell), so I can get a personal idea of what they are like.  That way I know for sure I can answer questions, about shipping, suppliers, timeframes, supplies, techniques, etc.  As most of these are all from China, the English and correct help, is pretty lacking. So, on to a new venture.

I do hope to be putting out more finished work very soon, a lot on my plate right now.  I am downsizing the beads a bit on ebay, see link for The Blushin Rose, to make room for a leaner and smaller, better working storefront. Firepolish, drops and flower beads etc are going to make room for more Swarovski crystals, cabochons, the crafts, etc. 

No comments:

Post a Comment