ArtistsforHire

Wednesday, November 16, 2016

Sold stars, so more felt tree ornaments!

I really am trying to keep busy, and actually get some of those dreaded FINISHES!!  Lol, why is the last step always the hardest?  I sold the star pair from this set, on etsy, so now I made the trees.  These are turning out pretty nicely, so I am pleased.  The other ornaments in the set (Bucilla Nordic Santa) are now different, and a bit more challenging; I've been working on them, but slowly.  So these are now listed, on ebay and etsy .  I did buy more of the kits, so I can still re-make all of them, in pairs, at least one more time.

This is mostly the last week for a real XMAS kick. I have several Christmas things, but the pressure will be off, to finish or make at least anything new.  If I get them done, I might list them, otherwise, if I feel like I can at least let them sit, I will.  I don't know that I will have that luxury, but at least January, perhaps March, before I put new items like these up.  ---IF my other new non holiday things are doing well.  (But then again, there is always stuff now to do for Halloween!!  ha)

No comments:

Post a Comment