ArtistsforHire

Monday, November 7, 2016

Four Seasons Spring Cross Stitch, Computer KO

Yay, my computer is back up!  Two weeks of weirdness and waiting for parts in the mail, etc.  Whew.  I was really starting to sweat that much down time.  Looks like I will be buying a new computer soon.  There wasn't much harm done in being down that long, but I can't have that happen again.

At least I got some good stitching time in.  This one is from a Vervaco kit, called Four Seasons.  This is the Spring. (2x1, 1x1 and backstitching on 18ct) For now, I will offer them individually, but I may put them together as a set, once I have stitched them all.  These are tiny, about 3x5".  Ebay and Etsy  both have it up.  I will be adding the other seasons as I get them done, hopefully soon.

****Well, funny(not funny), I was in the middle of this post, when the computer died.  The hard drive gave out, and not quite sure anything is recoverable.  Ouch.  I have been offline the better part of another two weeks or more.  I did get a bit more stitching time in, and some beading, so I will post more finishes, etc. as I get this new computer figured out a bit. 

No comments:

Post a Comment