ArtistsforHire

Wednesday, November 21, 2012

At Least One Pic, New Website

 
I had wanted to take the latest update pics on everything, now that I am making some progress stitching.  But, my energy is not up to snuff yet, so a little at a time.  This is MS October Birthstone, small, on 18ct white. Mostly just the black outline.  I have tried to fill in with a few confetti stitches, but that's not as easy as I was thinking.  The confetti doesn't follow any pattern or simple lines to jump around nicely in a small area.
 
My initial website is up and running.  I've just started working on it, again, very small bits at a time. Nowhere near ready to really put out there for advertising, etc.  But you can peek, The Blushin Rose and check it out.  I'm hoping to chip away at some good progress on it at least by the end of the year, but, never know with the holidays. 
 
And my holiday plans are pretty quiet(ha, that's what I said last year---don't need a repeat of THAT). Hope you all are having a decent holiday season, with stitching time! Don't let the stress get you bonkers!

No comments:

Post a Comment