ArtistsforHire

Monday, November 26, 2012

Another WIP Pic



Hmm, poking around at my pics on the desktop, I found this other pic of SK Blossoms.  It's older, from last year, but I don't think I uploaded it here. Hmm, maybe I did...but it was a while ago.  I've done a nice bit finally, in the last few months, so it's farther along, but this should tide you over for a little while.  Amazing how difficult some of these confetti spots can be.

I am getting antsy.  I still have to break my day down into very small bits.  I do make a mental list, now that I can get away from having to write on paper there for a while......so at least I do have goals and errands in a clear light, of what needs to get done.  I just can't get it all done, by far.  I am the XMAS tree decorator, for example.........but even with the tree assembled and the ornaments out and unwrapped, it took me 3 days(one day off in the middle, too sore) to do lights, garland and a few ornaments, in between a few other errands out of the house.


I will be looking forward to some serious stitching pretty soon.  I got my first charts ordered from Tilton Crafts, too.  More of the same, unsual and interesting charts. You guys may have to help me figure out which one to start first!

No comments:

Post a Comment