ArtistsforHire

Monday, December 12, 2011

October Birthstone, Frogpile



Ha, it's a small start. On FB, there is a pattern a month event, and I joined in. I have so many things I really want to have stitched, finished, for this next year, so I am trying to get on board and stay on track. I can pick my own patterns and whatnot, so there is no issue with trying to fit in something new, past what I want to get done. And good thing it can keep running into the next month....So, this will be the one to start matching up with that event. It is Mystic Stitch, small October Birthstone. On 18ct white. Just barely started it this week. It probably won't get much more along until after XMAS. These are some of the related items I want to have stitched up to sell, so I should be getting to all in the series, sometime.


Another note, Frogpile is finished!! This has been spoken for by family, meh. I had to get it done and out of the way. It's not off the frame or washed yet, so I will get a full picture posted once it is.


Other than that, I feel like I am getting nothing done! Such is life for the holidays.

No comments:

Post a Comment