ArtistsforHire

Thursday, January 26, 2012

Another Punch

Well, it's been a little while since I last posted. And nothing new really as far as stitching. I haven't been able to. I went in for a somewhat minor surgery before Christmas......and ended up in the ER Christmas Day, since it didn't hold. I'll spare the gory details, but I am only recently home, and have a long recovery ahead still. I'm lucky to hit 130lbs on a bad day, but have been graced with basically a gastric bypass type surgery, and repairing a collapsed lung, plus all the infectious stuff you can imagine that might go with that. I have daily meds to take for a while, some through an IV line that is still in my right arm. I haven't tried to stitch yet, but I have a feeling that it will only be in short bursts until that comes out(in a couple more weeks). Yuck.

My energy level is low, but as I get a chance, I will try to get to some pics. I had made a little progress before XMAS, and at this rate, it will be a bit before I have anything else significant to show.

I will still be working on my bigger stitching plans, although I think I need to move the opening date to something more like April 1. A few other thoughts....but that will have to wait a few days until I post again with a clearer head!

Hope everyone had better holidays than I did, and got in some good stitching!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment