ArtistsforHire

Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Basic FAQ for interested stitchers

So I've created a page, website..... for those thinking about stitching for me. There is a little more to add to it, but for now, the basic idea is up and rolling. I've had some interest already, (yes, interested enough to do it), and some other inquiries. At this point, there will not be a limit to how many can stitch. I may, however, have to restrict some categories, the smaller, easier ones. I have to have the BAP's worked on, and some variety--plenty with the options I've made. So it doesn't matter if I have 5 stitchers, or 15, or 50.....there's room. I will work on the sales end, as long as the product is available, and/or requested. (Of course, the longer you wait, the longer it will take!! And this is definitely the slow race.) Stitch For Me

Anyway, I've been trying to stitch. Bad timing, just getting hard with the holidays and end of year stuff coming up. I should be putting the finishing stitching into Frogpile(not yet), and working SK Treasures(nooo),Summer(barely), and the felt XMAS stocking I started while I was resting......but alas. I have, however, done a bunch on SK Blossoms, pulled out the bap blue fractal. And I need to finish SOMETHING, anything....but I can tell I will get Forgiveness on the frame, any day, I just can't stand it any more. I'll see if I can get a couple progress pics up later this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment