ArtistsforHire

Monday, April 18, 2011

HAED Bucket List

Always seems like I have more things going on than what I get around to posting. Ok, so one of the things from last time, was my HAED bucket list. The charts that I really "must" have, stitch, and finish!! In my lifetime. This doesn't include anything else, what I have, gifts to be done, SAL's etc. And it's not to be morbid.....but what will it be like when you are gone? I want to accomplish more than just starts, esp if I am going to sell any. I do not have any of these charts yet. I will try to make a separate list, and mark the progress or rearrangement as it comes along. I've only put 20, hopefully that is on the low side. Alternative Reality Wall Amongst the Tulips Garmashova Arianrhod Galbreth Avarice Dahlig Bridge of Wings SPML Dragon Riders Roberts Fairy on Butterfly Faulkner Forgiveness Vintage Angel Collection Go With The Flow Phelan Golden Autumn Bromley Little Blue Stewart Magic Pinkney Purple Orchid Kimpel QS Crimson Dream CCK QS Red Maple Fairy JBG QS Snowflake Wall Steam Butterfly Ashwood The Gathering Marchetti The Untold Story Wall Twilight Shimmer Anderson So how about you? What do you really think you can/need to do and finish in the land of HAED? As always, more updates to come....

No comments:

Post a Comment