ArtistsforHire

Monday, July 31, 2023

New Ventures, New Website Link, Digital and New Inventory Products

 


Some new things.  This is a PDF instant download file, the Mandala Coloring Book . It's 1432 rather basic black and white 8.5x11in pages to be able to print out yourself.  I will have a bunch more of this kind of stuff, not sure about a separate blog/website, as yet--this one is a bit slow, and I haven't otherwise started one.  A lot of all the newer products and updated links are on Pinterest , if you'd just like to see the Promotional items (where this is linked), that is directly here .

So, uh, hola.  It's been a long time. Long story short, I moved at the end of last summer, with the help of a friend.  Disastrous, and I had no idea it was going to be that bad.  This move did affect everything, business, personal......my overall sanity.  I got out of there as quickly as I could, which was still several months.  A lot of bad things out of my control, and I had to lay pretty low and whatnot, couldn't be helped.  I even did some delivery driving just to be out, and make some needed money to move. (Please tip your delivery drivers, it's not sustainable work to bring you items, without it, almost no pay.)  I did get to move in January, another semi temporary place for about the next year.  I've spent the last couple months just trying to get things re organized and on an even keel.

Sigh. Nothing like re learning life lessons that I've pretty much already learned.  But, if anything, then, of course, is that I need a better grip on my own personal choices, financial moves, etc, to not have such difficulties going forward. Which means, new products, new directions, inventory, digital items, links, sites, etc.  Trying to go as fast as I can, but only so many hours in a day.

The beads are still for sale.  I haven't offloaded many of them, as I took down the store subscription from ebay.  I still have items, there, but only rotating as a few hundred of everything I have, which is more of the diamond drills, etc, not nearly as many of the beads, until I have the allotted space to post a few more at a time.  All the beads are on Bonanza, everything I had of stock.  Fire polish, crystals, stones, delicas, etc, I had as a backup there years ago.  My newer items are on a different Bonanza store, all the dropship jewelry, perfume, the diamond drills in their entirety, etc.  I will not be re opening the ebay store, I am past that, on a different pace.  So, Bonanza, my website, links like from Pinterest, and I will re open Etsy pretty soon.  


If I have updated links, they will mostly be here, if not on various Twitter / X (new account), links, IG, etc. I really don't have time to typically be posting or showing new products in constant posts.  The main website link is also different, please update and look for that, I did change the domain linkage several months ago, and do not have control on any of the content of the original store link; the new one now has a dash in between words.  

New products.  The above item is an ebook, I have access to many of those of all kinds, coloring, cross stitch patterns, gardening, health, etc, and I will keep adding as I get time.  I am still geared to be ordering things direct from China, I just haven't.  More diamond art items, some stones, jewelry making pieces, etc, especially during their 11/11 sale. Not as dropship, although I still have that, but as on hand items to immediately purchase from the US.   I am still adding dropship, a few from China on the website, but also US only name brand items, that are on Bonanza mostly, too.  I am eyeballing some makeup type liquidation things, auction lots, etc, that should start trickling in over the next few months, for Bonanza, at least.  And I have an account for items directly from Japan, also in the wings, some of their fabrics, Hello Kitty, food, decor etc, I am chomping at the bit to get started to ship to me, to make available.

Anyway, I may post a few more of these promo links, some of the clothing, decorations, etc are rather cute, and I'd like to see some traction there.  Working on a bit better, healthier life, I hope everyone else has been finding their way; easier said than done, I know.





No comments:

Post a Comment