ArtistsforHire

Friday, September 23, 2022

Looking for Serious Bulk Bead Buyers, time to close out that part

 





So.  A few images of various beads that are up on ebay, all the time.  If you haven't looked, or this caught your eye, it's a few examples.  A few things are already moved into some small bulk listings, having hoped to have moved a few things on already.  But it's not going fast enough, by far.  Starting to really need a few of these older business things to move. If you are interested in the current lots, or any of the glass beads that are already up, this would be the time to purchase.  Fire polish, Swarovski crystals, delicas, stone cabochons, pressed glass.  Whatever I can sell, needs to go.  I will be still keeping or re establishing a few categories, but for now, if it's part of what sells, or an interested negotiation, I'll consider letting it go.

I hope to organize, offer much bigger lots.  Unfortunately, where I am, I can't recount and take grouped pics, etc....it's mostly going to have to be what is on ebay already.  I can't say I'm interested in negotiating for pennies.  A somewhat decent lower price, on perhaps some rather large boxes of beads as a bulk purchase.  Good for bead stores, and heavy jewelry making creators. I'm not looking to make deals on small amounts---I want to send bulk boxes out of quite a lot of it, if I can manage.  Like in the $500 and up range. I need to see about $3k worth of stuff disappear, as an ideal, in about the next month.

Anything I still have, I will try to keep and still be trying to sell off.  The bead selling is over. I will still be stocking some stones.  And I will still be selling, in general, US and China dropship, some liquidation lots, Japanese items, handcrafted things as quickly as I can make them.

Since it looks like it's about time to do another physical move.  It is what it is. Another long distance trip, in between place, still. To get serious about knuckling down for working and making items. It would be nice to make a dent in the bead inventory, have a few bucks, and get on the road soon.  So check out the ebay listings for bead related items.


Other than that, I am also revamping some of my other website things, you may see a lot of things disappear. Trying to get more streamlined and up to date. Grab the stuff when you see it--it could be gone, soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment