ArtistsforHire

Monday, July 5, 2021

Elsa Diamond Painting Finish, More Things Coming


 I've been a little discouraged with spotty internet, a little sick, and some family appearing out of nowhere for some assistance.  So I jotted off to Hobby Lobby, hoping to use the weekly coupon, which is discontinued! Ended up picking this up anyway, Elsa partial diamond painting, from Diamond Dotz. 17.5x14in fabric, with the design size a bit smaller.  The white with gray patterned background, is not worked.  Round drills in 28 colors, one is a lovely AB finish. A small video added to IG, as well.  I added the blue glitter washi tape. Cute, quick, nice quality, I'll do this one again.  You can check ebay  and etsy  for this. (Side note that on etsy the Pink Goldfish and Red Christmas Bells diamond painting links seemed to be disabled, so here they are again.)

So yes, continually bogged down with changes and things not quite working.  I will be focusing more on getting a few things resolved, and a lot more work up, as it's demanded.  Not sure how I might be balancing another move in the near future, etc.  But whatever.  Ebay also reversed gear a bit, unusual, to allow more listings in the craft categories, so I am adding the diamond drills a bit at a time.  I do have them all, in both square and round, and plan to keep them stocked, just slow going on getting them added. (Also up on Bonanza, along with many items I do not put on ebay.)  I probably can't recover my website email address, and will need to be adding a new one.

In the meantime, as another side note, that there will be some additions, rebranding.  I'm doing a good bit of graphics work, and that is an area I'm already familiar with.  Given some recent changes in circumstances, I will be opening up the graphics professionally, and making artwork and items available online, and to order. That should be started in the next few weeks. I will have another post when that is running, as well as more finished items.

The main plan of attack is vamping things up a bit.  It's about time to get ready for Fall and Christmas---including for you, if you wish to order China items in time. I have a small slew of bead and craft things, diamond painting supplies and accessories that are and will be coming from China, to add.  I have more items to go to ebay, some older bead and craft supplies to clear out, etc.  Bonanza is where I feel more comfortable with some designer perfume, food, etc, so it's slightly different. The website will reflect more varied women's items, both from China and from the US. And, in the middle of all that, a lot more craft finishes.  Much more than of late. I've been steadily working on all this, quietly, already, and some things will change rather significantly, while other items will be steadily available.


No comments:

Post a Comment