ArtistsforHire

Monday, August 6, 2018

Poinsettia pixel mosaic, holiday things


So this was my next finish. This is a pixel mosaic, really enjoying these, just wish they weren't so expensive. Possibly I can get materials to make more, a little cheaper. This is Poinsettia, 4 baseplates that come out to 8x10". It's on Ebay  as well as Etsy already.  I am working on another one already, a winter but not necessarily Christmas one, lots of blue. And I ordered another Christmas one, best chances of selling some of these, for now. I'll branch out into other types as I get into next year.

Holidays.  Somehow, this is creeping up really fast.  It's been a somewhat quiet, yet furious year of work. And somehow, not ever catching up!  So there won't be a lot of holiday crafts from me this year, not much more. Everything I currently have slated in front of me, is about it. And from a selling prospective, for crafts, but even general living, it's time to start thinking about that. As a crafter or seller of them, it's time to be ordering those supplies, if you haven't already.  My China items take nearly a month to arrive, so if you are looking at diamond paintings for Halloween and into Christmas, it's time.  The winter chill will be arriving in some parts, soon, so I am starting to stock other items, as well, warmer and some party dresses, jewelry, etc. A month to arrive, on average--.

I'm also starting to see about trying to get some beads direct, from China, on hand, and misc related stuff. Not a lot, but trying to see if there is more than a small desire for them. I tend to stay for the higher professional market, but I am getting requests for cheaper beads and smaller packages, so I may see if I can accommodate at least a few things. Only so many things I can expand at a time, until I see more growth, and right now, that is in the spring. In a few weeks, I will only be busy filling orders and trying to get a couple crafted things out the door.

Right now, I have two pumpkin things in the works, I'll show some pics on the next postings, as one is a diamond painting kit that I have 2 of, that are on hand for immediate shipping. (Can check my FB for that info.)

No comments:

Post a Comment