ArtistsforHire

Thursday, April 26, 2018

Tie Dye Roses Diamond Painting, beads gotta go

So yay, a finish in a decent amount of time! For me, anyway, lol. And it was a little bigger than I remembered, this is 30x48cm. (about 12x19in). I need to be finishing projects a lot faster right now, some things have changed---some related to the online censorship underway.  So, I'm starting some real hustle.  This is already on Ebay, if it hasn't sold really quickly, I'll get it to Etsy. This is a partial diamond painting, done with round drills.


Next diamond painting is probably a pink goldfish, should arrive any day.  I have 2 extra of that kit, I ordered to be able to sell direct. I will quality check that all the drills are there, before sending out or listing elsewhere for sale.  This is full square, 40x40cm. Can check out my TurquoiseRoads Facebook page for the details. I also have some round drills that have already arrived, listed on Bonanza. Will be taking requests for more to order, I'll add those a few at a time.

In the meantime, I am growing the website tremendously. Not just diamond paintings, but getting around to listing some more jewelry, makeup, a few more dresses, and even some cellphone bling cases.  About as quickly as I can get them listed, in between everything else going on.  I'll be able to pace myself to be a little slower, once the summer is in full swing.  I'd like to concentrate on more crafting by then.

And the beads, still need to go. A lot of inventory on The Blushin Rose, that really needs to go. I'm trying to add more items to the auction side, but it's not moving fast enough.  I have a lot of other items that I want to start listing, and some changes to make. I might put them on sale soon, but not yet. I will not be re ordering, 95% of what's listed, will be gone.

More updates soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment