ArtistsforHire

Friday, April 6, 2018

Siamese Cat in Blue Diamond Painting, bead sell off

Yes, finally done. My Siamese Cat in Blue.  This is a diamond painting, a partial, the cat except for the eyes, is the only part worked, in round drills.  Really glad to have this one done, it's so nice, and I had started it almost a year ago, before things got a little crazy.  The Ebay listing is done, if it lasts, it will head to Etsy soon.  

Means I get to move on to one that I call Tie Dye Flowers.  Another quick partial, I am hoping to have done fast. I would like to take a break and work on a cross stitch after that, in between. But I also have a Pink Goldfish coming, full and square, that I will be itching to start.  I need to get a couple other kinds of projects done, though in between.

Not as many as I thought. I finally got all of my personal items back, after being packed and split between places, and some suffered damage.  A couple of expensive cross stitch kits, some pixel projects already started, and several large paint by numbers not open, bunch of yarn lost too, water damage.  Sigh. I try not to think about that!  I will get a few of those replaced, that I can, but I'm sure the originals are old enough, that it will have to be new designs. As I am really happy with the diamond painting, it's still not all that much angst, sorta. 

To that end, I think I may also sell off some cross stitch patterns.  I have some large HAED ones that I suspect I will not work on.  Just reality.  I will be converting a few to diamond paintings(and am offering supplies for those that want to do that with patterns), but the reality is those would become massive diamond paintings, even with mid range patterns, and that is probably out of my interest range.  Anything past a decent poster size, I don't think I could work on, store or sell easily.  Pretty sure those will end up on ebay.  Nothing unusual, not ancient, but stuff that needs to go, I think, once I look them over.  Those will probably be fixed price listings, as I am in no hurry to be rid of them, and am still looking for about half price.  These are the paper charts, I have some pdfs that I am stuck with, and those will be my convert to dp projects for sure.

I don't think I had mentioned that I will be selling off almost all the beads, as well. So check out my ebay items.  I'm not ready to post about changes to the business yet, in a concise manner, but it will be very soon.  That is one change. I am going to stop selling beads, sooner than I expected.  I will keep a handful of the very best sellers, silly not to, but everything else listed as a bead item, needs to go, and will not be restocked. BUT I AM STILL IN FULL SWING FOR BUSINESS.  If anything, you may notice a dramatic increase in items. But they will be craft items, kits, supplies, diamond painting supplies and kits, a few women's items, and handcrafted finished work, at a more rapid rate(yay). 

If you have been following along for the website for TurquoiseRoads, remember you can find me now on nearly every social media platform.  I think I will be opening a Facebook Group, as well, for professional diamond painting buy/sell of kits, supplies and finished art. Not enough hours in the day!

No comments:

Post a Comment