ArtistsforHire

Tuesday, March 29, 2016

Cross Stitch Finish, Bucilla Live Simply Mushrooms

http://www.ebay.com/itm/-/401097439933?ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT
 
 
So I have a finish, finally, on a cross stitch.  Amazing, since life doesn't seem to be slowing down, at the moment.  It's very small, so not exactly the kind of finish I wanted, but one nonetheless.  And it's the first one done, since turning my life upside down almost 2 years ago, voluntarily. This is from a Bucilla kit, one of those little 5x7" ones.  Called "Live Simply", cute little mushrooms and leaves.  14ct white aida, 2x1 full cross.  It's listed on ebay  right now, as long as it lasts. (US only)
 
Added to Etsy now.
 
And I am amazed, really. It took me less than a month from start to finish.  Hopefully I will get at least a few more small items completed soon! 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment