ArtistsforHire

Friday, February 20, 2015

QS Chocolate Start

Ok, still taking pics in the dark, figured for progress pics, it shouldn't matter much.  This is my January start. Didn't realize I was just itching for a new start, and this is what I had on hand.  I'm not a particular fan of this style, but hopefully it will just stay a fun piece.  This is from HAED, Randal Spangler's QS Chocolate, Chocolate and More Chocolate.  I'm not a fan of brown, either, but somehow, it's more soothing than all the blue or brights that are in a lot of other pieces.  I started it strong at the beginning of Jan, and then had to put it down for the better part of a month.  I had a crik in my neck, and now a very sprained ankle.  And I put in some stitches on the Freebie SAL Frogs, too.  I've just picked it up again in the last few days, and at a slower pace.   This is done 1x1 on 25ct antique white lugana.

I'll hopefully have something worth seeing, on the SAL piece, pretty soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment