ArtistsforHire

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

How much is it worth? Pt 1

So I had a phrase added to my blog url on the HAED message board, for better attention. How much is it worth? If you were to stitch a HAED or Mystic Stitch, whatever, lovely piece of artwork---how much do you think it's worth, if you were to get paid for it. And I KNOW some of you already have pieces that are finished. So, after all is said and done, what would it take for you to part with it, and be reasonably pleased? I'm curious as to your thoughts, anything from the storykeep size, to a small, med or large project.

I have somewhat of a formula I am working on, to determine what would be realistic and satisfying. At least for the cross stitch. And in the meantime, I need to add up the stitch count for Faces, and see if it's even feasible for me to have it finished this calendar year.

1 comment:

  1. to be honest i wouldnt sell a haed that i had stitched, as they take so long, and they are a labour of love. i know that some people charge 1p per stitch so for the mermaid SK SAL it would work out at £87.50, and i don't think i could part with so much work

    ReplyDelete