ArtistsforHire

Saturday, February 26, 2011

Work at Home update

I seem to have some free time today.....or, at least....doing everything except the things I would normally be doing.

So, a couple people have asked, where I am at, with my work at home, clicking etc work. Hard to give hard and fast numbers(and for personal reasons, not exactly inclined to), but I'll see if I can break it down.

Swagbucks: I click pretty often, and average a $5 Paypal payment in just over two weeks. Monthly, not quite $10.

Mechanical Turk: I'm pretty religious and obsessive, but some days I don't click at all. Monthly, averaging $120 cash.

BeRuby: Not using it much, just daily clicks. Haven't cashed out. Monthly, gathering about $2.00 in my account.

Neobux: Standard member; I click as often as I can for what is available, daily. So I always get extra clicks. 26 rented refs. Always reinvesting, never cashed out. Monthly about $1.40; I can buy 3 new refs about every two weeks.

Onbux: Gold member; I click my daily renewal count and not a lot more. Paid cash for the gold upgrade. 74 rented refs. Always reinvesting, never cashed out. Monthly about $4.20; I can buy 3-5 refs every week(6 days).

Anyway, I have a few other piddly ones, not particularly worth mentioning at the moment. Although MyPoints is good, I don't track it specifically, let me know if you want an email referral link. Anybody wants strategy advice, give me a shout.

No comments:

Post a Comment