ArtistsforHire

Tuesday, May 17, 2022

Flower Unicorn, a move, new things

 


Flower Unicorn diamond painting. First finish of 2022, for me, good and bad, and a struggle to even get it done by now. Anyway, this is from Diamond Dotz, about 13.5in square, a partial round.  Added 2 layers of carnation pink washi tape. It's a little pinker hue than the pic shows, but still little put off by it truly not being more white, to set off the pink more nicely.  It's up on ebay now.  I will not be adding it or the last/new things to Etsy. Not a fan of that site or it's workings, and for now, not using it.


Mmm.  Life has been hard this last year.  And, really, rather traumatic, for that reason, I am not inclined to share any of that. It's not anyone's business except mine, as far as explanations, although a lot started to snowball with the loss of my friend last year.  The only reason to even mention it, is that I know it affected more of my business service issues than normal. Sorry about that, I think I have a lot of it straightened out, really couldn't be helped. I will still be working on that, while I do have some kinks not straightened out smoothly yet, with life, at the moment.


And I have moved. Several people may notice various addresses, some of that is intentional from some old stalking issues.  I've also had a bit of a property dispute, that has been finally been resolved.  In the meantime, in the middle of the life upheaval above, I moved out of state.  I'm not sure this is just a temporary address for now, so again, a few hiccups, until I am for sure sitting still in a place for a while. This probably isn't it. I don't expect many more interruptions, just in a limbo holding pattern, a couple weeks, and again, working on a bigger move perhaps in another year.


Not much except rambling. The main point, is that I'm back and trying to be on board with both business and personal responsibilities. And these days, a lot of that is to simply work.  Feeling rather alone in some things, and I know so many other people are stressing, the way of the world right now.  Hard to celebrate good things, at the same time. They exist, one of my best was watching someone I care most for, get sober.  Huge shoutout to those doing it, or trying, wanting to.  It's an amazing change, so worth it. 


So, I'm working.  I have several projects in the works, a few cross stitch things, more diamond painting (a black horse from DAC I'm really excited for), a pixel art mosaic for XMAS, it's that time.  Most will be small and simple right now, just trying to get finished work up. Remember, I do commissions, on most all kinds of fiber craft arts.  I'll expand back to some of the larger pieces soon.  I'm also working a bit on revamping my website for new items, including US craft kits and diamond paintings(not much of a price deal, but almost everything out there is available.)  I have most of the diamond drills listed on ebay, and also Bonanza, and some perfume and cool stuff there that doesn't work for me for ebay. 


That's it for now.  I do have several strong changes to implement for the websites over the next few months, but more on that later. I will say, I'm phasing out most of the glass beads completely.  Delicas, fire polish, crystals will not be restocked, and I'd like to see them gone quickly. I will have cabs, and other misc women's products, tech, food, taking the forefront, along with the crafts.  


No comments:

Post a Comment